CHS Athletic Program
Camas High School has carried a tradition of excellence in athletics for many years. There are many many awards and accomplishments that the Camas High School Athletic program can be proud of.
Athletics can play a big role in the development of a student athlete’s life skills. Athletics teach discipline, team work, social skills, and keeps our youth healthy and active. Thank you for your continued support of our many District Athletic Programs. If you are interested in being an active booster supporter, please contact our Camas Booster Club via their website for more information… (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Fall Sports||Winter Sports||Spring Sports|
|Fall/Winter Dance||Boys Basketball||Baseball|
|Football||Girl’s Basketball||Girls Golf|
|Cheer Team – Football||Cheer – Basketball||Girl’s Tennis|
|Boy’s Golf||Unified Basketball||Boy’s Soccer|
|Girl’s Soccer||Girl’s Bowling||Unified Soccer|
|Girl’s Slow Pitch Softball||Fall/Winter Dance||Girl’s Softball Fast Pitch|
|Girl’s Swimming||Equestrian||Track (Girl’s | Boy’s)|
|X-Country (Girl’s | Boy’s)||Wrestling|
» Schedules and News
– CHS Athletic Calendar with Schedules
– CHS Daily Bulletin has a daily schedule of events.
– Local sports news can be located at the CW Post-Record & Vancouver Columbian
– For state athletic information go to the WIAA Web Site
Providence is offering free sports physicals and free heart screenings for students at Providence Medical Group-Mill Plain, June 6, 6:00-8:00pm and Providence Medical Group-Camas, June 13, 2017 6:00-8:00pm. More information can be found here.
» Office Hours
– During the school year the offices are from 7:00 AM until 3:30 PM
» Contact Information
– CHS Main Office (360) 833-5750
– Athletic Secretary:.Marcia Johnson (ext. #78173).email@example.com
– Athletic Director:.Rory Oster ext. (#74999).firstname.lastname@example.org
» On-line Registration Forms & Process Information (Link for full details)
We are excited to announce that Camas High School, Liberty Middle School and Skyridge Middle School Athletic departments are now moving towards a paperless and convenient online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. The athletic offices will no longer take any paper registration, this must be done online.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- Have a completed physical [within the past two (2) years] from a physician.
- Have read and understand the Athletic Code of Conduct.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Emergency Contact Information
A parent/guardian should register by going to the link below for the school your student attends:
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner’s First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters, or spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Payment can be made via cash or check made payable to ASB or by accessing your online payment option through your school for credit/debit card. Payments cannot be made until August, 2017 when your school office opens.
- Click the Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration do not contact the school, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.