Watch the CAMTECH SHOWCASE on Thursday May 27, 2021 starting at 6:00 pm.
See what has been going on this year and see what our Camtech seniors have put together.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Engineers Week will be the week of February 22-26, 2021.
The event will be comprised of virtual field trips and panel discussion sessions available to students and teachers daily, throughout the week
They are developing some great programs weighted towards virtual field trips including the following:
- OHSU’s Biomedical Engineering Lab
- Legacy’s Biomechanical Lab
- Boeing’s Fabrication Facilities
- Blumenauer Crossing – construction of a bike / pedestrian bridge over I-84
- Flanders St. Crossing – construction of a bike / pedestrian bridge over I-405
- US Army Corps of Engineers facilities
- Multnomah County Drainage District facilities
We are very excited to announce our Virtual Career Panel schedule. We will be recording these sessions on Zoom and then making them available to students on YouTube per the attached schedule. The Panelists that have been assembled are fantastic! Please make this information available broadly. There is no limit to the number of students that will be able to view a session. A couple of items of note:
- Students may submit question in advance in the link provided on the flier and we will do our best to present them to the panel.
- The date on the flier attached is the first day the session will be available on YouTube. It can be viewed any day following this publication on the link provided in the flier.
Stars Staffing is hiring ! These Interns will learn from a variety of service providers including: roofers, electricians, flooring installers, general contractors and emergency preparedness technicians. The application for this opportunity is due Friday, March 13th. Students that are interested should contact Alicia Vennes at email@example.com.
Attention CamTech students! Looking for a year-round, summer job or possible internship? Plan on attending the Industry Hiring Fair at Washougal High School on Thursday, February 27 from 5-7 PM. Over 50+ job opportunities will be represented. Bring your resume with you or create it at the event.
This event is hosted by Camas School District, Washougal School District, Stevenson-Carson School District, and United Washougal Community Coalition.
Camas High School – Rising 9th Grade Night
Thursday, March 25th, 2020 | 5:00-7:30 PM (Tentative)
On March 25, we will be hosting families and freshmen from the Class of 2024 in our Rising 9th Grade Night, from approximately 5-7:30pm here at CHS. If you follow this link you will find the breakdown of events and breakout sessions based on last year’s agenda. Our hope is to be able to give information about core subjects, graduation requirements, outline the timeline leading up to September 1, 2020, provide an opportunity to hear about different elective options at CHS and answer as many questions as possible prior to students joining the Papermaker family.
Design CoMission is a semester-long design internship at LSW Architects in downtown Vancouver. Interns work collaboratively, exploring their passions through design in a safe, no-experience-required setting. Our goal is for each student who graduates from our program to gain clarity in their own unique abilities, gain new skills, and discover pathways to a fulfilling and passionate career.
Applications Due: January 17, 2020 (Application Link)
Interviews: January 20 – 31, 2020
Program Runs: February 3, 2020 – June 3, 2020 | Mon & Wed, 4pm – 6pm
- Complete the Design CoMission Application form on our website and upload your resume.
- Sign up for an interview time (click the “Schedule Interview” button after submitting your application).
- Attend your application interview at LSW’s office.
- Intern selections will be made after the last day of interviews. Accepted interns will be notified via email. Students who are not selected are encouraged to reapply the following session.
- You may be able to earn school credit by attending our program. Discuss the opportunity with a teacher or career counselor. Verify if your school district has any related requirements or restrictions on your participation.
Questions? Please contact us online:
Click on the image above to visit the CamTech Product Store…
The Columbia Future Forge is a Job/Life Skills Program that allows Male and Female Students to become FAA certified pilots at no cost! It is an employable skill and looks great to colleges! Here’s a video talking about the program and featuring one of our past CamTech members, Mason Richardson.
Orientation is Sunday Oct. 27th @ 3 p.m.
Call 360-218-8062 to learn more or apply at www.thecolumbiafutureforge.com today!