Hello, and welcome …
Please click on this link to complete the application interest survey for 2016-17 School Year:
(2016-17 CamTech Student Interest Survey Form)
You will also need to complete the normal forecasting process and include all the CamTech courses you want to take.
The period for early admittance into CamTech for the 2016-2017 will end on March 11th. Applications will still be considered after that time frame, but at a slower pace. For applications submitted after March 11, expect a response before the first of every month. Remember, even if you are not selected into CamTech, you can still enroll in many of the courses.
Requirements for admission to CamTech:
- 9th grade or higher at CHS by September 2016
- In Algebra 1 or higher math by September 2016
- Completed interest survey
- Teacher references check satisfactory
- G.P.A. of 2.1 or higher
If there are too many applicants for the positions available then offers to enter the program will be made based on student criteria rankings.
Requirements to remain in CamTech:
- Maintain an overall G.P.A. of 2.1 or higher
- Consistently demonstrate gracious professionalism at school and when representing Camas School District
- Progress at grade level through your chosen CamTech Lab/Strand.
We may accept a very limited number of sophomores and juniors into CamTech for 2015-2016 …. these select folks will need great references, required courses completed, and proven problem solving experience … and must be willing to help lead the creation of the CamTech community.