There is an opportunity for current high school sophomores and juniors (and their parents) to learn more about Running Start, a program that allows eligible juniors and seniors to attend college classes and earn dual credit (both high school and college credit). The meeting will be held on Jan. 24, Feb. 28 and March 7. All are from 7 to 8 p.m. in the Clark College Gym (O’Connell Sports Center) on Fort Vancouver Way.
At this meeting:
- Current Running Start students will discuss their experiences in the program, including advantages and disadvantages.
- Eligibility criteria will be discussed.
- Deadlines and requirements for Fall Quarter 2018 entry will be explained.
After this meeting:
- Go to Running Start website clark.edu/runningstart, “Students” tab
- Click on the “Application and Qualifying Instructions” link, print, and follow instructions to apply online and bring qualifying documents to the Running Start office located in the Advising Center in Gaiser Hall
Visit www.clark.edu/runningstart for more information.
If you need accommodation due to a disability in order to fully participate in this event, you should contact Clark College’s Disability Support Services Office at (360) 992-2314 or (360) 991-0901 (videophone), or email www.clark.edu/DSS two weeks in advance or as soon as possible.
QUESTIONS? Contact the Running Start Office at (360) 992-2366